A little this & that from the media.
• The Mexican Firefighting Crew That Saves Lives Across the Border https://www.newyorker.com/news/letter-from-the-southwest/the-mexican-firefighting-crew-that-saves-lives-across-the-border
• Discover Mexico in Style: Get on Board the Mayan Train https://www.mexicanist.com/l/the-mayan-train-in-the-yucatan-peninsula/
• Tulum Airport and Maya Tren Planned Tulum airport to have onsite Maya Train station (mexiconewsdaily.com)
• catch birth flickers of budding suns in orion https://skyandtelescope.org/astronomy-blogs/explore-night-bob-king/catch-birth-flickers-of-budding-suns-in-orion/
• what is a pickleball dress? https://nyti.ms/3XeF2hr
Leave a Reply