- Stand with your feet together, hands clasped chest high.
- Take a big step (about 2 feet) out to the right. When your foot hits the floor, hinge forward at your hips, push your butt back, and bend your right knee to lower into a lunge.
- Pause for a second, and then push off your right foot to stand back up for 1 rep.
- Do your reps, switch sides, and repeat. You can also alternate legs if you prefer.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, knees slightly bent, a dumbbell in each hand in front of your quads.
- Hinge forward at your hips and bend your knees slightly as you push your butt way back, keeping your back flat. Slowly lower the weight along your shins. Your torso should be almost parallel to the floor.
- Keeping your core tight, push through your heels to stand up straight. Keep the weight close to your shins as you pull.
- Pause at the top and squeeze your butt for 1 rep.