Asociación de Vecinos de Akumal Norte AC
The government has put out phase 3 rules:
1. Face masks must be worn outside and in stores or offices.
2. Rental properties are not to accept rentals from April 1 to April 30th. At the end of April, the government will decide if this will carry through for the month of May.
3. Our beaches are closed to anyone except community property owners until the government allows them to reopen. If visitors ignore this they are subject to fines or even arrest.
4. No construction or building is allowed
5. Governor issued a decree that cars without Quintana Roo plates will not be allowed in the state for now.